Monday, December 7, 2015

9th Day of Advent: Jesus is Creator


Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness....."
 Genesis 1:26a
Jesus was present at Creation!!! Jesus wasn't born on Christmas 2000+ years ago.  He is fully God so He has always existed, but just not in human form.  Therefore, Jesus created us.  Just earlier I was thinking about how I love to create things.  The Holy Spirit reminded me that since I was made in the image of God who created, I too am able to create.  I can't create mountains but I can craft so basically the same things ;)
How does it impact your relationship with Jesus to seem Him as Creator and Savior all wrapped up in one?  Will you praise Him today for something He created?  Whether it is you, someone else or even the mountains, sky and stars.  It was ALL made by Him.  He knows us so personally because He knit us together in our mother's womb (Psalm 139).  What words of worship can you offer Him for this amazing Truth?

In His Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment