Wednesday, December 9, 2015

10th Day of Advent Jesus is The Rock

 
"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:2
I just finished reading Revelation 6 where the people at the end of times are taking refuge in the falling mountains and rocks to avoid God's wrath.  They are so hard-hearted that they will not turn to Him even though they know that this is His judgment.   I do not want to be like them.  I want to take refuge in God at all times, good and bad.  He is my Rock.  
Who is your Rock?  Do you build the foundation of your life on the ever-true and everlasting Rock of Jesus or something temporary?  What words will you use to praise Him as the Rock on which you can stand firmly? 

In His Love,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment