Monday, November 30, 2015

2nd Day of Advent: Jesus is the Good Shepherd








"I am the good shepherd.  The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep....I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
John 10:11, 14b
Today let's worship Jesus and reflect on His role as the Good Shepherd in our lives.  Not only is Jesus the Lamb of God but He also is the Shepherd.  His role as the Lamb is for sacrificial purposes, but His role as the Shepherd is for leadership.  How is Jesus the Shepherd of your life?  Do you recognize Him as the One leading your life?  Where in your life do you need to give up that control and allow Him to watch over, guide, and protect you like a shepherd would for their flock?  What praise can you give Jesus for being the Shepherd who watches over all His sheep?  
Go and end the day knowing that Jesus is in control and that He is watching over you, not letting you stray away from the flock of God's children.
In His Love,
A

 

No comments:

Post a Comment